Event Calendar

Status Update
2020 RUPTURED BUDGIE RALLY
CORVID-19 Status
see our Rally page for details

It is with much regret that the RBR organising committee have to announce the
2020 Ruptured Budgie Rally will be postponed until further notice

Our primary concern, of course, is eveyrone's safety and well-being.
We are only looking to postpone the rally until everything settles
down, and things return to some sort of normality
Please check back here regularly for up to date information.